Gardens Event Rental
Thank you for considering Westcroft Gardens for your event!
There are four and a half (4.5) acres of Botanical Gardens from which you can choose any site you desire for your wedding or event. Prime bloom season is from mid May to mid June depending on weather.
Westcroft Gardens is pleased to offer the following services:
· Garden Rentals are for the full day (to allow for set up and tear down) with rates based on how long guests will be at Westcroft Gardens:
o Less than 3 hours: $500.00
o More than 3 hours: $1000.00
· Electricity can be provided if needed. $25.00 for the first 15 amp service. Additional drops are at an additional cost.
· Plant rental is available. You may choose from the full array of plants and potted shrubs we have on hand at the time of your event for 20% of the retail price of the plant material you desire for a 24 hour period
· A white arbor is available for rent. White arbor rental is $40 includes set up and tear down, $20 deposit (refundable if rental is cancelled 48 hours in advance)
· Photography Sessions are $25.00 per hour (photo shoots must be scheduled in advance). Events are allowed photography in the Gardens for the date of the Event only without the additional fee.
We look forward to helping you have a memorable event in our beautiful heirloom Gardens started nearly 100 years ago!
Westcroft Gardens is pleased to offer the following event rates for up to 100 guests:
The basic event and wedding ceremony fee is $500.00 for up to 3 hours.
The fee for events over 3 hours is $1000.00
Event rates will be increased by $100 per extra 50 people, with a maximum of 200 guests.
*Please note that these are our basic rates and may be changed at the owner’s discretion in accordance with event details*
Fees and Deposit Schedule:
A fee equaling 25% of the rental cost is due as deposit with signed event contract in order to secure your desired date.
A Damage Fee of $150.00 is required and refunded to the renter within 30 days after a satisfactory daylight inspection of the grounds following the event.
Low voltage electricity may be provided. Use must be approved by the owner in advance of the event. The cost is $25.00 for the first 15 amp service. Additional charges may apply.
Plant rental is available for decoration of your event space. You may choose from the full array of plants and potted shrubs we have on hand at the time of your event for 20%of the retail price of the plant material you desire for 24 hours.
A white arbor is available for rent and is $40.00 for set up and tear down.
Photography sessions are $25.00 per hour and must be scheduled in advance. Events are allowed photography in the Gardens at no additional fee for the date of the event only.
Event dates will be placed on hold as a courtesy for up to two weeks. If the signed contract and deposit are not received within that time, Westcroft Gardens may release the date to other interested parties.
Seasonally popular dates book quickly and may have waiting lists. Please secure your event as soon as possible to ensure your full satisfaction.
Please note that our Botanical Garden event space is all grass. We suggest appropriate footwear for safety and comfort on the day of your event.
The gardens are open to the public every day of the year from dawn to dusk to tour at your convenience. A complimentary meeting can be arranged and lead by a representative from Westcroft Gardens.
Renters and vendors must provide their own Special Event Liability Insurance, listing Westcroft Gardens as co-insured.
A mandatory 30 day pre-event meeting is required to confirm day of details and ensure necessary documents and waivers are provided.
Please contact us with any questions! We are delighted by your consideration of Historic Westcroft Gardens as the location for your special event!
Jennifer Weiss, Event Coordinator
(215) 919-7220 Direct
See our profiles at the following sites:
Below photographs by Special Moments Photography